Since I shared the recipe for Fire Cider I thought you would like the Cider with Fire Bloody Mary recipe. The holiday season is upon us and if you like to enjoy the occasional cocktail why not make it healthy and immune boosting! This drink is heart healthy, anti-inflammatory, immune system boosting, bone building, cancer fighting, blood pressure lowering, and packed with vitamin C goodness.
Here is my recipe:
- 1 3/4 cup of low sodium V8 juice
- 1/4 cup of Hibiscus Cider With Fire
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 lemon squeezed.
- Mix the above ingredients together and pour into glass over ice
- Add 1 shot of vodka per glass
- Black pepper and Tabasco can be added to taste.
- Garnish with olives, bacon or celery sticks.
- Makes 2, 8 oz servings. Enjoy and here’s to your health!!